12 Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Switches
The DIS-300G-12SW Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch is designed specifically to withstand wide temperature range, vibrations and shock. These rugged yet easy to deploy, switches have superior environmental specifications compared to those of commercial network switches. With its hardened design combined with high availability network features, these switches form vital parts of any network infrastructure facilitating the increasing demand for smart cities, city-wide surveillance and wireless connectivity.
– 8x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
– 4x SFP ports
– Switching Capacity: 24 Gbps
– Maximum forwarding rate: 17.85 Mpps
– Redundant Dual Power Inputs
– Reverse Polarity Protection
– Overload Current Protection
Designed to operate in wide temperature ranges, handle vibration and shock, allowing the switches to be deployed in enclosures or cabinets in outdoor locations.
Comprehensive network redundancy features with fast fault recovery, together with advanced security features provides industrial-grade reliability and protection.
Wide selection of port density, media and PoE provides customer with the flexibility to choose the right switch that best fits their requirement.
The DIS-300G-12SW switch is ideal for customers looking for cost-effective and customisable networking solutions with redundancy and security, designed for industrial environments.
– Challenging environmental conditions
– High-end network redundancy topologies
– High ambient temperatures
– Heavy industrial / factory automation
– Intelligent transport system (ITS) / railway applications
– City surveillance / smart cities