Nuclias Cloud-Managed AX1800 Access Points
The Wi-Fi 6 ready DBA-X1230P access points are on hand to provide unbeatable speeds, greatly increased capacity and interference-free coverage throughout businesses.
– Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting with Nuclias Connect
– Wireless speeds of up to 1800Mbps
– Wi-Fi 6 ready: delivers greater network efficiency and lower latency,
– 2x 2 Internal omni-directional antennas
– 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
– IEEE 802.3at PoE support
This Access Point is Nuclias Compatible
The DBA-X1230P is compatible with Nuclias from
Hardware ver: Ax
Firmware ver: 1.00
Wi-Fi 6 ready: delivers greater network efficiency and lower latency, with nearly four times the capacity of previous Wi-Fi standards.
Centralized cloud-based management, with intuitive web and app based interface.
Powered by IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet for installation in remote areas.
What is Nuclias?
Nuclias is a centralized software-based network management solution.
Find out more here: www.dlink.com/en/nuclias
Where do I download the Nuclias connect software to get started?
Download the Nuclias connect software for Windows/Linux here: download.nuclias.com
– WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise encryption
– MAC-based access filtering and WLAN partitioning
– Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication
– Built-in RADIUS server
Powerful Remote Management
– Cloud Multisite Management
– Automated Monitoring & Alerts
– Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrades
– Small form-factor for easy placement
– Support for Power of Ethernet 802.3at
Nuclias Connect features
– Free-to-Download Nuclias Connect Management Software
– Traffic Reporting and Analytics