802.11a/n N300 Outdoor Wireless Bridge
The DAP-F3704-I is a powerful wireless broadband access and transmission product. This product’s built in VTrans technology incorporates a number of industry-leading core technologies including MIMO-OFDMA, TDMA, Auto ACK etc. to ensure high throughput and reliable wireless signal coverage under various application scenarios.
– Wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps
– 2×2 MIMO technology
– High Gain Directional Antenna
– 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN/PoE port
– 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN port
– 4KV Lightening Protection
– Maximum transmit power of 24dBm
Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
Unique TMA technology can maximize the use of bandwidth resources to better support point-to-multipoint data transmission.
Supports Passive PoE power supply making for easy installation.
IP65 Waterproof and UV proof shell to ensure the stable operation of equipment outdoors.
TDMA technology allows each device to work in a set time slot and overcomes the limitation of the traditional Wi-Fi which can only transfer a few hundred meters. It can overcome the shortcomings of 802.11 protocol and support remote point to multi-point communication.
Long distance transmissions
The DAP-F3704-I has a maximum transmission rate of 300Mbps, excellent long distance transmission performance, and can transmit multi-channel HD videos. It can be used as point to point to multi-point remote access wireless bridge. This model can be widely used in the below applications:
– Wireless video surveillance (transportation, smart city, oil and gas pipelines, forest fire, residential areas and other key areas of monitoring).
– Wireless video/data transmission and wireless coverage in railway, electric power and other industries.
– Wireless backhaul network construction