Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Access Points
The DAP-2662 Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Access Point is designed to support small-to-medium businesses or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options, and utilizing the cutting-edge speed of Wireless AC.
– Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting with Nuclias Connect
– Wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps
– 4x internal dual-band antennas
– 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit LAN Port
– IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
This Access Point is Nuclias Compatible
The DAP-2662 is compatible with Nuclias from
Hardware ver: Ax
Firmware ver: 1.00
New-generation IEEE 802.11ac wireless with high-speed 1200 Mbps throughput.
Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting functionality with Nuclias Connect.
Powered by IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet for remote installation.
What is Nuclias?
Nuclias is a centralized software-based network management solution.
Find out more here: www.dlink.com/en/nuclias
Where do I download the Nuclias connect software to get started?
Download the Nuclias connect software for Windows/Linux here: download.nuclias.com
– 128-bit Personal/Enterprise encryption
– 64/128 bit WEP
– MAC-based access filtering and WLAN partitioning
– Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication
– VLAN support for network segmentation
Powerful Remote Management
– Flexible access through web (HTTP), SSL, SSH, and Telnet
– Multiple operation modes including Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client
– Wireless scheduling to manage access point activity
– Small form-factor for easy placement
– Support for Power of Ethernet 802.3at
Nuclias Connect features
– Powered by IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet for remote installation
– Multiple installation options including desktop, wall and ceiling mounting