Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Wall-Plated Access Point
The DAP-2620 Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Wall-Plated Access Point converts any Ethernet wall socket into a high-speed dual band AC Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point. Integrating a simplistic Gigabit Ethernet-to-Wireless design, wired interface, and a phone line connection, the DAP-2620 delivers simultaneous, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO technology for small, medium, and enterprise networks.
– Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting with Nuclias Connect
– Wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps
– 2x internal dual-band antennas
– 1x Gigabit LAN (supports PoE)
– 1x RJ11 phone line port
– IEEE 802.3at PoE support
This Access Point is Nuclias Compatible
The DAP-2620 is compatible with Nuclias from
Hardware ver: Ax
Firmware ver: 1.00
New-generation IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless with high-speed 1200 Mbps throughput.
Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting functionality with Nuclias Connect.
Powered by IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet for installation in remote areas.
What is Nuclias?
Nuclias is a centralized software-based network management solution.
Find out more here: www.dlink.com/en/nuclias
Where do I download the Nuclias connect software to get started?
Download the Nuclias connect software for Windows/Linux here: download.nuclias.com
– WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise encryption
– 64/128 bit WEP
– MAC-based access filtering and WLAN partitioning
– Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication
– VLAN support for network segmentation
– Built-in RADIUS server
Powerful Remote Management
– Flexible access through web (HTTP), SSL, SSH, and Telnet
– Multiple operation modes including Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client
– Wireless scheduling to manage access point activity
– Small form-factor for easy placement
– Wall-plate design for installation on Ethernet wall sockets
Nuclias Connect features
– Free-to-Download Nuclias Connect Management Software
– License-Free Access Points
– Traffic Reporting and Analytics
– Remote Configuration and Batch Configuration
– 802.1x and RADIUS Server, POP3, LDAP